Wednesday, April 24, 2013

M.I.A. No Longer!

A quick post to get the ball rolling here after my nearly three year absence!

I thought I'd just start off with a little find of mine the other day - this adorable head scarf with mock bow I picked up in Urban Outfitters (can you believe it?)!
A little pricey at $14, but it feels like nice strong material that should last awhile.

Not as cute as the full on head scarf:
But surely a lovely and glamorous edition to your house cleaning attire! ;)


Hope everyone is doing well, in the next couple of days I will be doing a post on every vintage gal's
must have - eyeliner!

Till then darlings!

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I can't imagine anyone mopping with that head scarf on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'll call you over next time I mop...it's gonna happen! ;)

      Delete